When it comes to your event get CREATIVE. Turn to ordinary household items and try to find a way to incorporate them by using your unique sense of style. This does not mean to get all DIY crazy, but look to the ordinary to get you extraordinary. Mason jars have always been on the scene for a few reasons:
- They are available in bulk and can even be purchased in your neighborhood grocery store
- They come in a variety of colors and shapes
- They evoke that childhood memory
- They can be reused over and over again
- The design possibilities are ENDLESS
Here are some great pictures illustrating the possibilities:
Love the look of these mason jars being used as aisle makers.
If you are having an outdoor wedding, do not be afraid to hang them on near by branches to narrow in the event space and create an intimate setting.
Here are mason jars are used throughout the decor to illuminate the night.
Source: Intimate Weddings
Here the mason jars are being hung on sheperd hooks.
Source: Casa Sugar
And of course you can use them as the vase for your centerpieces.
Source: Lulu Belle Blog
Source: 100 Layer Cake
Source: The Bride’s Cafe
Source: The Inspired Room
Source: Elena Loves Pip
Source: Bridal Buds