I hope that you had a joyous holiday. We took time to reflect on our many blessings we have had and spent time with friends and loved ones. We are so blessed to have amazing family and friends as well as clients. After all our clients are our family! We are now hiring Atlanta Wedding and Event planners and assistants. Interns will get their own fun post in the new year
We have struggled over the last few weeks as exactly how this post would read. We threw out all the conventional text that accompanies a we are hiring post since nothing we do at ellyB is conventional. We are all about keeping it unique and chic and you should too!
So here is what we are looking for:
- As our wonderful friend Mindy Weiss has mentioned, you must have the gene! That means you were born to party plan and do not think you can do it only because your own wedding was flawless. If it was great that does not mean you are fit to handle our wonderful clients.
- You have a knack of seeing an idea and know how to take it to the next level.
- You are a dedicated and loyal individual and cannot imagine dropping an event midway in planning, you must see all of your hard work pay off at the end.
- You understand that your weekends and nights might forever maybe non-existent
- I could go on and on but then you would ace the interview!
Here is what we are not looking for!
-Individuals that would like to see the backend of how ellyB works and access to our paperwork just so you can open up your own planning company. Want some insights? Treat me to a cup of coffee and I would love to share
- Someone that needs to be hand held and is not self sufficient.
- Someone that thinks this job is a glamourous as it seems on TV.
Ok ready to know how to apply? Good!
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
Name and city and state
We also have a mini assignment:
Tell us based on the pictures in our portfolio and our blog posts what do you think our style is. This can be a simple paragraph. Also please attach a design board comprised of five pictures that you believe reflect our style and brand.