So I have to start off this email with a conversation I had with Alyssa and Brandon after their wedding day. Brandon told me in all his 7ft glory, that the two vendors he was on the fence with is the two he enjoyed working with the most. I am spoiled to say I am one of those vendors, but the other one was my bro Ryan from Rodinis Films.
If you listen to national surveys from places like theknot.com, when they poll newlyweds, not getting a planner and videographer are their biggest regrets. I really can’t seem to understand why when planners makes sure everything is fabulous and the videographers captures all of that fabulousness in film!
As I explain to my clients, cinematography is not the same video we have seen over the years and it is not a trend that will fade anytime soon. It’s classic!
So of course I have to list a few reasons why you need video:
- Wouldn’t you love to hear what your fiancée was doing or saying as they were preparing to spend the rest of their life with you?
- How else would you be able to hear your mother’s reaction after she just put your veil on? (see video)
- Did you see all the action from the soul train line?
- What about that choreography that you practiced in your living room once a week, how will you see how it turned out?
- Did you see the look on everyone’s faces during the ceremony, nope chances are your back was turned.
- How would you be able to see that special surprise over and over again that your fiancée and planner surprised you with! (YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO!)
Ok I can go on and on but I think this trailer from Alyssa and Brandon says it all. I heart the trailer, I heart them, oh what the heck, I heart my LIFE!