In between appointments I love to go to local craft and home stores to see what little trinkets I can pick up and use at my next event. So thanks to cell phones we can take pics and blog all at the same time. Here are my Fridays finds from Hobby Lobby.
– milk jars in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. Perfect for floral accents or just overall decor for the table.
– for the zebra print loving bride this print may be too much for your wedding day but your bridal party may want to infuse the print in your bridal or bachelorette party.
– we are not done with purple yet! The key is to do it different. Use different shapes and shades in or to make your event pop and unique.
– vintage perfume bottles is a great way to infuse romance and glam throughout your space. Best used for all girls events. Can someone say Elegant Glam bridal shower?
– since we are approaching summer time, if