For the past few years we have seen many unique ways for your guests to leave you love notes and word of advice on your big day. Anything from wish trees, wish bowls to typewritten notes have all made an appearance on the guestbook table. I saw this picture tonight on Pinterest and thought how AWESOME would it be to have these mini mailboxes instead with a stack of note cards ready to be sealed and sent to your new home. It would be so sweet to open the notes as you return from your honeymoon.
Of course it would need to be complete with your new initials!
Original source: Anderson Family Crew
We have seen the traditional flat wedding guestbook for years now, we still love them but we think it is time to switch it up a bit! After all having 100 people stand in line to sign one book often causes a line and causes you missed signage. What I love about these recipe box guest books, is that you can have several people fill and file out the cards at once. You will not have guests decide to join the bar line instead.
Head over to Le Chic Boutique for more one of a kind wedding and nesting items.
Envelopments is the innovator of pocket style invite options as well as tons of different colors and textures that you cannot find elsewhere. Most of the leading invitation designers use Envelopments as their partner in crime to give their clients that perfect piece to set the tone for their event. I personally love this company for their top notch customer service!
Known for going above and beyond with options to personalize your event, Envelopments unveiled the Roll-O-Decks this week on their blog. They also listed many ways on how you are able to use this such as:
- Use this as your guest book sign in by fully customizing your own color pattern. Guests will be able to leave you a short or long note of well wishes.
- If you are using this at your baby shower guests can jot down their address so you can send notes of gratitude.
I wanted to add a few of my own:
- For your shower have your guests jot down their favorite recipes
- At your engagement party use this as an easy way to get guests contact information for when it comes time to mail out your invitations
- For wedding pros, have this crafty device on your desk and color coordinate with your existing clients for note taking
- Or even use this as swatch deck to give your client color options for their paper goods
I cannot wait to get one of my own. I will keep everyone updated when this gem goes on sale.