So there is another little treat in this new issue of Occasions Magazine, the amazing photographer Ben Vigil chose our wonderful couple Erika and Leroy for his advertisement on the BACK COVER of the magazine! WOOT WOOT.
I cannot wait to share images of this wedding with you, but for now you can see the perfect Atlanta Skyline and beautiful couple below. So many people ask me if the background is real! Yup, the couple is standing on the helipad of their venue Ventanas. Didn’t I tell you you had to grab this issue?
The reason why I stress the importance of my couples having an engagement session is due to the fact that 80% of the time couples have never had their photos professionally taken. The engagement session play multiple roles:
- A chance to get all dressed up before your big day and have all eyes on you
- You can begin the documentation of your love story before the big day rolls around
- The opportunity to get comfortable with your photographer before the big day
- The opportunity to have pro pics in a location that you may not be able to visit on your wedding day
- Most couples still love to have their picture as a sign in frame on their wedding day or to display in their home
- Last but no where near least, take amazing pictures such as the ones below!!!!!
We were so excited when Ben Vigil shared these HOT pictures of my couple Erika and Leroy below. The faint worthy pictures below begins the story of what will transpire on their big day.
We are always honored to work with Heather Vreeland from Atlanta Occasions. Each and every event is unique with great decor, food, drinks and people! Another reason why we love working with Heather is that she allows our creative juices to flow. She tells us she wants a party and we deliver!
The party was held at the lovely Ventanas and was a mix of Brides and elite Atlanta Wedding Pros.
One of the cool features about Ventanas is that they have a helipad. Brides and Grooms can use this as they enter or exit their reception.
Connie Duglin linens provided these amazing coral taffeta crinkle linen which matched the color of the wording on the Atlanta Occasion cover.
The always amazing Sharon from Sweet Sensations made the the cake to resemble the Atlanta skyline which turned out to be our theme for the night.
Perfect Petals did an amazing job with the floral arrangements!
Thank you for all the wonderful vendors that participated!