The reason why I stress the importance of my couples having an engagement session is due to the fact that 80% of the time couples have never had their photos professionally taken. The engagement session play multiple roles:
- A chance to get all dressed up before your big day and have all eyes on you
- You can begin the documentation of your love story before the big day rolls around
- The opportunity to get comfortable with your photographer before the big day
- The opportunity to have pro pics in a location that you may not be able to visit on your wedding day
- Most couples still love to have their picture as a sign in frame on their wedding day or to display in their home
- Last but no where near least, take amazing pictures such as the ones below!!!!!
We were so excited when Ben Vigil shared these HOT pictures of my couple Erika and Leroy below. The faint worthy pictures below begins the story of what will transpire on their big day.