Sorbet is often served at weddings because it cleans your palate in-between courses. So if you have a 5 course meal or more, it is best to uncorporate this tradition in the menu. Below you will find cute and unique ways on how you can serve the sorbet instead of the traditional way – in a bowl.
ehow describes why your palate should be cleaned:
A common ritual in both wine tasting and fine dining is to cleanse the palate. The theory is that it is easier to appreciate all the complex and varied flavors you are sampling if you clear one taste from your senses before attempting the next.
Read more: How to Cleanse the Palate | eHow.com
Source: Fete Fanatic
Source: Evrim Gallery
Source: Herb Companion
Source: Tackeff Photo
In the past we have posted a post here and there of home decor inspiration pictures that have inspired us. We strongly believe this is where all event design is created. Think about it. The point of a marriage is to unite and celebrate love. Love must reside in the home in order for it to survive. It only makes sense for the inspiration to start where the love starts!
We will continue to share design inspiration that we find and adore. Here are some great ways to get the most out of your decor picture finds:
- Look for elements in the photos that you would like to incorporate in your next event or home
- Look for unique color combinations and see how it just works!
- If you find a must have item, consider purchasing it for your event then reusing it again in your home, go green
- You may have similar elements in your home, consider bringing it in for use
- Find ways to repurpose some of the items you already own!
Source: Made by Girl
Anything that you can use for your wedding then repurpose and use again in your home is a perfect buy. These prints by Made by Girl is that perfect addition. Not only can they be apart of your wedding decor, but it does not scream wedding! It’s the little subtle hints that reference your wedding day is what make them special.
Here are some ways you can use the print:
- Use instead of the traditional engagement picture blowup
- Dress up the guest book, gift table, dessert or cake table or placecard table
- Hang on the walls of your venue as artwork
- Used as the sign in board. Instead of a picture you can use this text instead
You can purchase your print HERE.